Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween Cake Pops


I made some more of Bakerella's famous Cake Pops, I am so addicted! They are totally easy to make, the possibilities for decorations are endless, and people are always SO impressed with the finished product, they look so gorgeous I can't even believe I made them! Oh, not to mention the fact that they are ridiculously delish.



This time, I used Halloween as an excuse for making the super-yummy treats. I used white candy melts, milk chocolate candy melts, and orange vanilla-flavored melts, alone or in combination. I dipped the pops in shredded coconut, chopped up almonds (courtesy of my fantastic food processor), sprinkles, and ground up candy bars: Heath, Butterfinger, and Hershey's Cookies and Cream. Oh my goodness, yum! Man, were these cute and tasty! I have big plans for my next Cake Pop Bouquet, don't be late! I mean, keep in touch! Um, check back for new Pop's!


No comments:

Post a Comment