Friday, August 6, 2010

Chicken Curry Meatballs

I found this absolutely OUTSTANDING recipe for Chicken Curry Burgers at Vanilla Sugar, a most awesome flog.  This recipe is fantastic for all the right reasons; it is super easy and quick to prepare, and I swear, it tastes like it came from a restaurant! 

Mmmm, skillet noms


In addition to an outstanding meatball recipe, this site also offers the BEST tzatziki recipe I have EVER made (it is now a staple, and the only one I will make from here on out).  To make this recipe a quick and easy option for a hectic weeknight, I recommend making the tzatziki sauce ahead of time, perhaps on the weekend.  The tzatziki really doesn't take very long, but I am a big fan of preparing ahead of time so I can be lazier on those tired weeknights.

The only thing you have to worry about with this recipe is the potent breath you will have afterward!  In my opinion, that is a price I am more than willing to pay for such a five-star meal.


No comments:

Post a Comment