Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Sour Cream Topping

I made this AWESOME recipe for Thanksgiving last year; it was a big hit: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Sour Cream Topping and Gingersnap Crust, thanks to the Epicurious website.

I first prepared the crust in my trusty food processor.




Then I patted the crust into my spring-form pan and pre-baked it for 10 minutes.



I filled the crust and wrapped the pan with foil, and baked the entire thing in a water bath to prevent cracking.  I baked it at 350 for about 1 hour and 20 minutes.  It came out absolutely perfect; I can't stress enough the benefits of a water bath.


I cooled the cheesecake for about an hour and then poured the topping on.  I put the whole thing in the fridge overnight, and took it to the family dinner the next day!  It was delicious, and not difficult to make at all. 


Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment